2014年3月15日 星期六

A Whole New Start!!


  This week I finally start to face the reality of preparing the AT examination and go to cram school 4 times a week since this wednesday. This resembles the nightmare in hight school reminding me of the tiredness and pressure; nevertheless, the state of mind confronting these pressure have changed into a more open-minded and relaxing condition which I feel energetic and passionate rather than exhausted and sleepy while sitting in the classroom. All I attempt to do is thinking of the achievement I would acquire after finishing the test and getting a good grade. This positive thinking really help me a lot to stay strong while feeling tired or unwilling to focus on the class. I am surprised at the growth inside my mind and at how I fight with this difficulties successfully so far. Now, the most important task setting in front of me is that how far I can stay strong and whether I can fight whole-hearted until the bell rings.

沒有留言:

張貼留言