2014年3月27日 星期四

What a exhausted week!


    This week I was bombard by report, gmat, intern, and my sister's birthday! Initially, I thought that my report could be done by Tuesday; however, while starting discussion with my group, we found that it was more complicated than we previously thought! As a result, we had to spend three more days to finish the report! Basically, 2a.m is the time when I got home this week! Not until 2a.m tuesday night could  I started to make the birthday video that I had promised my sister long time before, resulting in staying up late to 4a.m. While I finally thought that I've finished all the work and could take a rest, I suddenly thought up my work of intern on friday afternoon! Next time you happen to see me on the street, please call me superman!

沒有留言:

張貼留言