2014年4月3日 星期四

Good Luck to My Sister!!


 Finally, I've passed through the overwhelming week. Though I was busy discussing the report with my classmates, I still made time to wish my sister happy 20th birthday by making a simple but sweet video for her( haha, it seems that I've mentioned it on the last blog, but anyway). I always think that my sister, Katie, is tougher and more independent than I am. Though only 18 years old, she went to Japan to study college and prepared all the daily work on her own. It appears to me that when I first entered college, my parents helped me a lot and all I did was sitting on the car enjoying all the hard work done by them. Recently, because she had to moved out college's dormitory, she collected all the information she needed to move the furniture and found a new house near the school. I am so impressed by her independence and maturity. I guess that she is no longer the little girl I knew and becomes a mature, tough woman who can handle every obstacles coming on her way. Thanks to the convenient communication applications like Skype and Line, my parents and I can talk and see her whenever we want. It seems that I have to try to be a more mature brother in case that, when next time meeting her, I would be look like her younger brother!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言