2014年4月10日 星期四

Happy Birthday to ME!!


  It is so fast that I am heading to my 22ed year of my life. Thanks to my friends, yesterday was the first time that I started drinking beer, as my birthday present, in the afternoon!! Looking back to the previous 21 years that I have gone through, I have truly grown a lot mentally. I've also made some critical check on my college check list: achieving an opportunity to attend the exchange program to Netherlands, learning how to play guitar, and making lots of good friends. Most importantly, I find my interest  and strive to enter top-class international university. Right now, though this interest may seem uncertain and  unstable, I hope that I can confront any obstacles coming on my way and luckily find my position in the world by trial-and-error.  Less but not the least, faith on myself is the most important thing to me. I believe that someday in the future, when I finally achieve this goal, I read this blog again, I will be so proud of myself for my accomplishment of my goals.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to ME!

沒有留言:

張貼留言