2014年4月17日 星期四

Finally! Admission Letter has arrived!!



  Wow! I've waited for the admission letter for about a month, and it finally arrived at my gmail yesterday morning. I can finally start to prepare for all the necessary documents and find out courses that I'd be interested in. With the arrival of the letter, it also means that I have to find the accommodation. Previously, I've been thinking that whether I should find accommodation outside or inside the campus; hence, I, through one of my friends in guitar club, access to a girl who is an exchange student in the same college I'm about to exchange to right now and get lots of useful information from her. It is true that friends are always one's most cherish treasure! Right now, I hope that everything would stay on the right track and I can accomplish all the documents soundly! Netherlands, here I come!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言