2014年3月6日 星期四

Getting on the right track



   This is the first time writing a blog in english. I remember the last time doing so is in high school, most of the paragraphs were about the perssure of studies and the tiresome preparation of entrance exam of college. However, that  blog website was shut down last year and, most worsely, I didn't make the copy of it losing all the content, probably the three-year hardwork in total. Now, here I am again, starting to set up a whole new blog life, surprisingly, for english writing class! I guess it's somehow the sign of god telling me to move on.

   Recently, I am preparing for my exchange program to Netherland, whcih locates in the center of western Europ easily to traveling around other countries. Though I am excited about it, I've been distracted by lots of things from and couldn't find a time to search the information needed to prepare before arrival; however, sometimes I think I'am just too lazy to do so. Luckily, there is a girl who also exchange to the same college of mine puts lots of hard work studying the website and passionately informs me of all the context she acquired. Thanks to her, I'am finally getting on the right track; tough, I feel a little bit embarrassed because I suppose to have lots of free time doning so.

沒有留言:

張貼留言