2014年5月29日 星期四

The Reason Why We're So Busy When The Graduation Is Up-coming.

http://discovercreation.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Too-Busy.jpg
    Recently, one of my friends, Eddie, discussed a topic with me-- why we're so busy when the graduation is up-coming. Since most of my friends, including me, have achieved the essential requirement of course in NCCU, it should be reasonable that we can have plenty of time to prepare for our future, to search for our job. However, as a matter of fact, I'm still overwhelmed with numerous kinds of papers. After our talk, I gather three main reasons to explain this weird phenomenon.

     First of all, this is the last time we could be students. Although four years sounds enough for students to undertake a number of classes, there are some remaining courses that we want to take, such as the history of movies. To me, graduate schools give more specific intelligence in academic sector that I want, but college provides wider information in general.

     Secondly, we have learned abundant knowledge during the last three years. Our ambition to put past experience into good use is so strong that we cannot easily goof around to get normal grades. Therefore, papers written by ourselves must have the good quality we approved.

     Last but not the least, working hard on academic papers is another way to prepare for our future. Trying practice more with academics to make these knowledge root in our memories will somehow benefit our future career life.

      Good morning, I stay up for another paper again.


沒有留言:

張貼留言